Admission ( Playgroup to 9th Standard )
When a child first goes to school, leaving behind the affection and protection of the home, it is that child’s right to be given the same sense of security at school, Recognizing this responsibility, we have designed our primary wing with special focus on every young children’s needs. Every child is valued as an individual, and given the chance to develop in his/her own special way and still given the strong, solid foundation in academics which can be built upon effectively at higher levels.
|Age Criteria ( As on March 31, 2019)
Pre Primary Section
||2 years onward
||3 Years onward
||4 Years onward
||5 Years onward
||6 Years onward
- Registration forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible registration forms without photographs will not be processed/accepted.
- Dates for Aptitude Test/viva voce/ interaction will be given at the time of registration. The School authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Mere issue of form and registration does not imply admission, which is subject to the availability of seat and other procedure.
- Photocopy of the birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or concerned civil authority must accompany the Registration Form for Class Nursery. Photocopy of the Report Card of the previous exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes Prep & above. If the result has not been declared, admission will be subject to submission of the document after the result and till such time all formalities are completed, admission granted will be provisional only.
- Age for admission to playgroup is 2 + year as on 1st April in the academic session in which admission is taken. Age should be properly specified in the forms.
2. Admission Procedure
2.1 Aptitude test/Interview
- There will be an aptitude round for student seeking admission, from KG II and upwards. Only those candidates who clear the aptitude Test will be called for an interview.
- For Pre Primary Classes an observation activity will be conducted.
- Result will be displayed on the notice board / on the dates specified at the time of interview.
2.2 Admission Formalities
- Candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fee by the dates indicated on the list otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Registration Form, Transportation Form and Medical Form at the time of payment of fee. These forms are enclosed in this booklet.
- The date of birth of the child is required to be supported by the Birth Certificate/Transfer certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local Body as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof, An affidavit or any other evidence in not acceptable in place of the birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for Classes Playgroup to KG –II. For Classes l to V Transfer Certificate is to be attached. For Class VI & above Transfer Certificate must be counter-signed by the DEO/by the concerned Board.